Students awarded the Erie Institute of Technology Scholarship will receive 25% off the cost of tuition. All 2019 high school graduates are eligible to apply. All forms and essays must be received by the school no later than May 1, 2019 to receive full consideration.
Scholarship Qualifications and Requirements
- All nomination forms must be completed by a high school Representative.
- All nomination forms and the personal essay must be received by EIT by May 1, 2019.
- The student and the high school guidance counselor will be notified by mail by approximately May 15, 2019.
- Nominations received after the deadline date may not be considered for scholarship opportunities.
- Scholarship recipient must start school no later than the start date they applied for.
- Scholarship recipients must start classes in either June or September immediately following graduation from high school or the scholarship will be forfeit.
- Amount of Erie Institute of Technology scholarships will be 25% off tuition cost only.
- If scholarship recipient does not complete their program of study, the awarded scholarship will be null and void.