Upon completion of the Welding Technology career training program, students will understand the common welding processes and applications at the foundation, intermediate and advanced levels.
Students will be qualified for entry level employment in the welding field in positions which include Welder, Welding Specialist, Welding Technologist or Welding Engineer.
Our school contains 15 welding booths to train in, each equiped with Lincoln Electric Welding equipment.
- Strategies for Success
- Mathematics for Welding I
- Introduction to Arc Welding Processes
- Blueprint Reading
- Cutting Processes
- Safety and Shop Procedures
- Mathematics for Welding II
- AWS D1.1 Structural Steel Welding
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Welding Inspection Fundamentals
- Welding Metallurgy
- Mathematics for Welding III
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Pipe Code and Welding Techniques
- Structural Steel and Pipe Drawings and Layouts
- Piping I (GMAWP)
- Professional Development
- Fabrication Project
- Piping II (SMAWP)
- Piping III (GTAWP)
- AWS D1.1 Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
Welding Technology Job Placement Sites
Below is a list of employers who recently hired graduates of the Welding Technology Program
Acutec Precision Machining Inc., Meadville, PA
McShane Welding, Erie, PA
Erie Weld Products, Erie, PA
Advanced Welding Tech., Erie, PA
Erie Fence, Erie, PA
CSI Industries, Fairview, PA
FSG Signs, Austin, TX
Ridg-U-Rak, North East, PA
Video Virtual Tour
We have been very pleased with the graduates we have hired from EIT's Welding Technology program.
I liked the teachers at EIT and the way in which they taught me.